Socks that treat HIV - REGULAR
Each pair provides a week of HIV treatment for an expectant mother through our impact partner, UNAIDS.
- UNAIDS has a shared vision of zero new HIV infections, zero discrimination and zero AIDS-related deaths. With passion and dedication they work together with 11 Cosponsors - UNHCR, UNICEF, WFP, UNDP, UNFPA, UNODC, UN Women, ILO, UNESCO, WHO and the World Bank to provide leadership and strategic direction to the international response to HIV. They support the strategies and tools that prevent new HIV infections, such as helping to keep children free from HIV and making sure that everyone has access to the information and HIV services they nee
SIZING: Men's 8-13, Women's 9-14
- Made in India
- 75% Organic Cotton, 23% Polyamide, 2% Spandex
- Fair-trade, GOTS, and Vegan Certified
- Machine wash warm. Dry on low heat. Do not iron.
- Seamless Toe
- Member of 1% for the Planet